FR44 & SR22 Home
Auto Insurance with a DUI, DWI, SR22 Filing or FR44 Filing
1. How soon can I get an SR22 or FR44 filing?
We can help by electronically filing an SR22 or FR44 with the DMV the same day you purchase your insurance (depending on the time of day). You also have the option of having us send you an original SR22 or FR44 via US Mail or Federal Express. If you are close to our office, you are welcome to come in and pick one up.
2. Can I still purchase insurance with a suspended license?
This is one of our specialties. We can still help you to purchase insurance if your license has been temporarily suspended,even with a 1 year suspension. We are here to help. If your license is suspended because you need an SR22 filing, just let us know.
3. I was told that I cannot get insurance because I no longer qualify as a "good driver".
There are companies that target "good drivers" and companies that target drivers with multiple points. We work with both types of companies to help you find the coverage you need at the right price.
4. I only have a foreign drivers license or an out of state license, can you still help?
Yes, just let us know when you contact us.
5. I have more than one DUI in the last 3 years, can I still obtain insurance.
Being an independent broker of
insurance, we work with many companies, some of which accept clients
with multiple DUIs.
6. I do not have any tickets or accidents, can you still find me a good deal?
YES! We also work with companies that give excellent discounts to drivers with 1 point or less on their record. We can also help by finding multipolicy discounts for clients who also purchase homeowners, renters, or motorcycle insurance.
7. Do you sell motorcycle insurance too?
Yes, you can see a full list of insurance that we sell at www.runquotes.com. We can help with FR44 and SR22 filings through motorcycle insurance as well.
8. My case is still pending or I have not been convicted yet, should I still call?
YES. It is important to call as soon as possible so that we can cover over the various options based on the potential outcome of your case. Calling after you have been convicted leaves fewer options.
9. Can I get an SR22 or FR44 if I only own a motorcycle?
YES. Motorcycle insurance is one of our specialties, and we can help you obtain an SR22 or FR44 if you only own a motorcycle.
10. What if I was convicted of a DUI in one state but live in another?
Depending on the states involved, we may be able to send an SR22 or FR44 to another state. Each state has different rules, so contact us today for more information based on your situation.
11. Can I still obtain commercial auto insurance with a DUI or and SR22/FR44?
Yes, we can help clients who have DUIs and need commercial auto insurance. If you need to file an SR22 with your commercial auto insurance policy because you do not have a personal vehicle, please let us know.
12. Can I pay for FR44 Insurance in installments or on a payment plan?
Yes. The payment plan options vary by carrier. By working with multiple insurance carriers that issue FR44s, we are able to get FR44 Insurance quotes quickly.
13. Will a refusal to test affect my insurance price?
Generally speaking, yes. A refusal to test or refusal to blow can raise your insurance premiums. Different carriers charge drivers differently for each violation. Thanks to working with many insurance carriers, we can compare prices to see which one gives you the best price with your driving record.
14. What about a lapse in insurance and new auto insurance or an SR22?
If you have a lapse in insurance, in some states, such as Virginia, or you were in an accident and found to have no insurance or a lapse in insurance, you may also need an SR22 filing. When you request a quote for insurance with an SR22, you can choose the reason for your filing. We can assist in over 40 states with these situations. It is important to keep your insurance without letting it lapse both because it is required by law, but also to help keep your rates down. When you speak with a team member at Stratum Insurance Agency, ask how having a lapse in coverage can affect your premiums and insurance options.
15. What types of discounts are available?
There are countless discounts available. Here is a partial list.
* Each state may have different discounts, laws, and regulations. Contact us for more information about your situation.
Let a leading insurance brokerage help you find new insurance.
Auto Insurance with SR22 or FR44 call back from a representative.
For quotes in over 30 states, call:
* Not all services and products available in all states. The number of insurance carriers with which we work varies by state. Filing requirements vary by state. In CA, License number 0e52066, Stratum Insurance Agency LLC.