Header   The Small Business Insurance Department


HomePersonal InsBusiness  InsSurety BondsContact Us Resources

Travel Agent or Tour Operator Insurance

What is general liability?


Types of Coverage



Commercial General liability insurance is important to protect your business against claims that results from bodily injury and property damage.  Different types of coverage are available in the general liability policy, personal and advertising injury, products coverage, and more.  Property and equipment coverage is also available.




  • General liability
  • Professional Liability
  • Medical Payments
  • Property coverage is available


If you only run a walking tour, then click here for the online application.

How to get a quote for a a tour operator business,including international:


  1. Choose which applications you need
  2. Main Application - Download by clicking this link
  3. If you have adventure or sports tours - download this application also
  4. If you have student tours - download this application also
  5. Return the application(s) to us with a method below.

You can return your application:


Have questions?  Call us at 949-270-0609. 

Tour Operator and Travel Agent Equipment or Property Insurance

We can also help with your property insurance. We can assist with many types of property insurance, including buildings, business personal property and equipment, rental equipment contractors tools, heavy equipment, inland marine coverage, and more.